With FreeOffice Presentations, you create presentations that impress: Thanks to breathtaking animations and slide transitions as well as the sophisticated master-page concept, you are perfectly prepared for every presentation.
FreeOffice Presentations offers you a wide variety of design and drawing functions: Insert images, drawings and text frames into your presentations, apply attractive type effects by using the TextArt feature or just let one of the numerous attractive design templates do the design work for you.
Of course, FreeOffice Presentations lets you not only insert static objects; you can also insert movies and sound effects in your presentations. That's not all: beautiful animations and slide transitions using OpenGL graphics acceleration turn your presentations into true eye-catchers!
FreeOffice Presentations opens and saves all Microsoft PowerPoint PPT and PPTX files seamlessly. It also lets you create PDF files directly from within the application.
Files and printing
- Presentations can be exchanged between any version of SoftMaker Presentations on any operating system with no loss of fidelity.
- Open and save PPT and PPTX files from Microsoft PowerPoint faithfully to the original, including password-protected files
- Create PDF files directly in FreeOffice Presentations with your choice of slides, outlines, handouts and notes
- PDFs with tags and bookmarks
- Export entire presentations as graphic files
- Document preview straight from the file dialog
- Numerous attractive design templates do the design work for you.
- Each template comes with an array of matching color schemes
- Design your own color schemes and switch between them at the press of a button
- Slide layouts for flexible slide design
- Universal placeholders that can be filled with text, graphics, tables, videos or sounds as required
- Sophisticated slide-master concept (compatible with PowerPoint 2007-2019)
- Numerous graphical bullets included
Managing and outlining
- Outline view
- Integrated slide sorter for managing and re-sorting the slides
Animations and slide transitions
- Hundreds of different object and text animations available
- Ready-made animation schemes for animating entire presentations at once
- Numerous breathtaking animations and file transitions using OpenGL graphics acceleration
Graphics and drawings
- Comprehensive drawing and image functions: Draw and design directly in your document with PowerPoint-compatible AutoShapes
- Insert images in a range of file formats
- Change brightness, contrast and gamma of images directly in FreeOffice Presentations
- Fill drawings with colors, patterns, images and gradients
- Contour wrap
- Connector lines between objects
- Large symbols library for flowcharts and org charts
- TextArt feature for type effects
- Easily insert movie and sound files, using modern codecs (only in Windows and macOS).
- Automatic or action-triggered playing (click or mouse-over) of multimedia files (only in Windows and macOS)
- Play sounds across slides (only in Windows and macOS)
- Both user-controlled and automatic presentations without a speaker (kiosk mode)
- Interactively present slide shows with a virtual pen and highlighter
- Notes as a memory aid for the speaker
- Handouts for the audience
- Fully Unicode-enabled, including Arabic
- FreeOffice Presentations for Windows is an OLE server and can insert its slides in any other program.
- You can zoom and scroll with your fingers on touchscreens.
- Spell-check in 58 languages with Hunspell dictionaries.
- Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages